Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Cheeseheads and Cheesebrains

George VII likes to talk about how great people are outside of that awful place, Washington DC. Alas!

THE PRESIDENT: Yes. Is that a Washington National [baseball] hat?

Q Wisconsin, actually.

THE PRESIDENT: Okay, yes.

Q W is for Wisconsin. You're a rancher. A lot of us here in Kansas are ranchers. I was just wanting to get your opinion on "Brokeback Mountain," if you've seen it yet? (Laughter.) You would love it. You should check it out.

THE PRESIDENT: I haven't seen it. I'll be glad to talk about ranching, but I haven't seen the movie. (Laughter.) I've heard about it. I hope you go -- you know -- (laughter) -- I hope you go back to the ranch and the farm is what I'm about to say. I haven't seen it. (Laughter and applause.)


And we have no idea what his comment about Brokeback means.

No comments: