Monday, January 15, 2007

Whatcha lookin' at there, Karl?

A little more from George Bush on how he saw the Saddam execution video, an anecdote that expands his knowledge of computers beyond "the Google" a little bit --

BUSH: Not really. Not really. I was satisfied when we captured him [Saddam]. I'm just not . . .revenge isn't necessarily something that causes me to react. In other words, I'm not a revengeful person. I'm glad he received the justice that was due.
PELLEY: I'm curious. How did you see the video?
BUSH: Internet.
PELLEY: You called it up on the internet and watched it?
BUSH: Somebody showed me parts of it. Yeah. I didn't wanna watch the whole thing.
PELLEY: Well, you keep saying "parts of it." What do you mean you didn't wanna watch the whole thing?
BUSH: I wasn't sure what to anticipate beyond the yelling and stuff like that. And I didn't . . .
PELLEY: You didn't wanna see him go through the trapdoor.
BUSH: Yeah. Yes. I didn't.

No comments: